Salt Lake Community College Administration and Instructional Building
- Location: Salt Lake Community College, Taylorsville, Utah
- Project Scope: New state-of-the-art education building, 3 story, 136,000 square feet, 1,100 tons of structural steel and metal fabrications, with unique design-build stairs and stainless/glass railings. Achieved LEED gold sustainability status.
- Owner: State of Utah DFCM
- Architect: AJC Architects
- General Contractor: Okland Construction
- Year Completed: Fall 2013
View the embedded image gallery online at: